Innovation, collabortion and knowledge are central to the creation of Albertslund as a green city. Albertslund works closely together with universities, knowledge institutions, private companies and other public authorities to achieve its ambitious green goals
Albertslund actively works to foster partnerships and collaboration among the public sector, businesses, and knowledge institutions, to accomplish many of its ambitious projects (also known as tripple helix).
By working together with other organizations and companies, Albertslund can bring the best of many perspectives to the table and ensure efficient, cost-effective, and mutually beneficial outcomes.
Global markets and international partners
In addition to its local partnerships, Albertslund is also active in many national and international partnerships that put it on the map as a leader in sustainability, Smart City technology, and future employment opportunities.
Albertslund forms partnerships in many areas, both for the purpose of recruiting employees and creating new jobs, but also to promote innovative partnerships such as:
- Gate 21 (sustainable society and green business development)
- DOLL (LED light solutions)
- Internet of Everything (digital technology and Smart City)
- Albertslund Concept (energy efficient renovation of 6000 homes)
- Danish Lighting Innovation Networks (lighting)
- Copenhagen CLEAN (cluster: green growth and employment)
- Green Cities Network (climate, groundwater, organic food, natural environment, traffic, waste).