Greater Copenhagen is one of the best places in Europe to find highly-skilled employees.
Quality employees for your business is easy to find in Greater Copenhagen:
- 86% of Danes speak English, 58% speak German
- Copenhagen is home to Scandinavia's largest pool of privately and publicly employed researchers
- 96% of Danes finish a secondary education program, and 47% a tertiary one
- Greater Copenhagen is home to many universities and knowledge institutions, including the Technical University of Denmark and University of Copenhagen, that provide a constant supply of highly-skilled workers
- Special tax regimes are available to businesses that hire highly-skilled expatriates from abroad
As an employer you can also advertise jobs at these portals. WorkinDenmark is in both English and Danish whereas Jobnet is solely in Danish.